Evin Rose Lipman Coaching, LLC and www.EvinRoseCoaching.com DISCLAIMER
Please read this Disclaimer carefully and in its entirety before using www.EvinRoseCoaching.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). The Site and its content are owned by Evin Rose Lipman Coaching, LLC.
PURPOSE: This Disclaimer is here to clearly explain, outline, and layout who we are, what we do, and what we don't do before you use, view, and/or browse the Site and/or purchase or Download any course, program, service, or product offered by us. In short, the purpose of the Site is to provide information & education on dating, love life, and relationships.
IMPORTANT NOTE: By using the Site in any capacity, you voluntarily agree to this Disclaimer. You agree that you have read (or had the opportunity to read and chose not to), understood, and consented to this Disclaimer. If you have any questions, please contact us at Ellen@evinrosecoaching.com.
Finally, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to consent to this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18, or you do not agree with this Disclaimer as stated herein, please STOP now and do not use this Site or its content. By using the Site, you agree to the Disclaimer as stated herein, regardless of whether or not you have read it.
• “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means Evin Rose Lipman Coaching, LLC and www.evinrosecoaching.com
• “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from or on behalf of Evin Rose Lipman Coaching, LLC, or www.evinrosecoaching.com, and any and all written or Downloadable material Purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on www.evinrosecoaching.com, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates, and materials.
• “Purchase”, “Purchased”, “Purchasing”, “Downloading” or “Download” means any Content (as defined herein) or Courses, Services, and/or Products (as defined herein) you paid for and/or copied to your computer, hard drive, cloud system, or another process of downloading data, from this Site (as defined herein).
• “Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
• “Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means www.evinrosecoaching.com and its associated pages, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, group courses or programs, templates, contracts, forms, or guides, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or templates available on the Site.
• “Site” means www.evinrosecoaching.com and any and all of its pages, tabs, or sub-pages and “Content”, as defined herein.
• “You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
The Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are intended for informational & educational purposes only and are not intended as professional mental health advice by us. By accessing and using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, such use shall constitute your agreement that the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products is not professional mental health advice and shall not be relied upon by you as such.
3. Information Is No Substitute for Professional Mental Health Advice
The Content contained on this Site is not a substitute for the advice of your mental health professional, therapist, or any other professional you consult or should consult. This Site simply contains informational and educational material and information.
4. No Warranties, Guarantees, or Representations
Although we do our best to maintain the Site and its Content, we do not warranty, guaranty, or represent that our Content or Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are accurate, complete, reliable, or free of errors or that they pertain to your particular circumstances or situation. Although we do our best to update the Site, we also cannot guarantee -- due to how rapidly things change -- that all of our Content is up to date or completely accurate.
5. Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability pertaining to your use, purchase, or download of the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products. Please use the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products at your own risk, after making an independent assessment of risk.
The Testimonials or examples on the Site are simply that: examples. While they are all accurate and authentic, we are not making any claims that YOU will experience the same or better results from using the Site, or purchasing Courses, Services, and/or Products.
8. Contact Us
Updated On: 5/28/19